Latest Blog: Stop the Game! - 01/31/2021
Investment Insights are written by Angeles' CIO Michael Rosen
Michael has more than 30 years experience as an institutional portfolio manager, investment strategist, trader and academic.
SELECTED FUN FACTSPublished: 11-14-2014
Some fun facts about this year (courtesy Michael Hartnett of Merrill Lynch):
- US equities (+14%) are ahead of European equities (-6%) by the widest margin since 1976.
- US large cap is beating US small cap by 950 bps, the most since 1998.
- 50% of all government bonds globally yield less than 1%.
- Notable exception: Venezuela US$-denominated bonds yield 22%.
- Apple’s market cap ($662 billion) is one-third greater than all Eurozone banks combined, and nearly as large as every listed company in Latin America ($695 billion).
Swiss Cheese 01-15-2015
Back in 2011, as talk of the Eurozone disintegrating was at high pitch, investors fled to the perceived safety of the ...READ MORE
It's another beautiful day in Santa Monica: blue skies, a few high wisps of stratus clouds. But 1500 miles south of here ...READ MORE
Commodity prices are in free fall. The Bloomberg Commodity Price Index (5-year chart below) is off about 30% in the last ...READ MORE
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch