Latest Blog: Beach Reading - 04/29/2021
Investment Insights are written by Angeles' CIO Michael Rosen
Michael has more than 30 years experience as an institutional portfolio manager, investment strategist, trader and academic.
SELECTED FUN FACTSPublished: 11-14-2014
Some fun facts about this year (courtesy Michael Hartnett of Merrill Lynch):
- US equities (+14%) are ahead of European equities (-6%) by the widest margin since 1976.
- US large cap is beating US small cap by 950 bps, the most since 1998.
- 50% of all government bonds globally yield less than 1%.
- Notable exception: Venezuela US$-denominated bonds yield 22%.
- Apple’s market cap ($662 billion) is one-third greater than all Eurozone banks combined, and nearly as large as every listed company in Latin America ($695 billion).
Criminals in Diapers 08-05-2015
Japan grew from the (literal) ashes of the Second World War to become the second largest economy in the world by ...READ MORE
June Gloom Will Fade 06-08-2015
1024"June gloom" is what you get when a warming land mass meets a cooler ocean: a layer of marine fog that the sun burns ...READ MORE
New Owners 04-01-2015
A few years, I was at a conference, standing in a buffet line. I must have become fixated on extracting the blueberries ...READ MORE
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch