Latest Blog: Earthrise or Earthset: Tho... - 06/02/2020
Investment Insights are written by Angeles' CIO Michael Rosen
Michael has more than 30 years experience as an institutional portfolio manager, investment strategist, trader and academic.
SELECTED FUN FACTSPublished: 11-14-2014
Some fun facts about this year (courtesy Michael Hartnett of Merrill Lynch):
- US equities (+14%) are ahead of European equities (-6%) by the widest margin since 1976.
- US large cap is beating US small cap by 950 bps, the most since 1998.
- 50% of all government bonds globally yield less than 1%.
- Notable exception: Venezuela US$-denominated bonds yield 22%.
- Apple’s market cap ($662 billion) is one-third greater than all Eurozone banks combined, and nearly as large as every listed company in Latin America ($695 billion).
There's no doubt that the headline unemployment rate (5.8%) does not tell the full picture of the job market. ...READ MORE
More (Not Necessarily) Beach Reading 07-29-2019
For many people, the beach is an escape, and they want their beach books to transport them to worlds of fantasy. Coming ...READ MORE
Each year for clients we update a very colorful graphic ranking the annual performance of various asset classes. Each ...READ MORE
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch