Latest Blog: Two (Percent) is a Sad Num... - 09/21/2020
Investment Insights are written by Angeles' CIO Michael Rosen
Michael has more than 30 years experience as an institutional portfolio manager, investment strategist, trader and academic.
SELECTED FUN FACTSPublished: 11-14-2014
Some fun facts about this year (courtesy Michael Hartnett of Merrill Lynch):
- US equities (+14%) are ahead of European equities (-6%) by the widest margin since 1976.
- US large cap is beating US small cap by 950 bps, the most since 1998.
- 50% of all government bonds globally yield less than 1%.
- Notable exception: Venezuela US$-denominated bonds yield 22%.
- Apple’s market cap ($662 billion) is one-third greater than all Eurozone banks combined, and nearly as large as every listed company in Latin America ($695 billion).
EM Thoughts...Not There Yet 11-25-2014
Successful investing is frequently about balancing valuation with growth prospects. We would all love to invest in cheap ...READ MORE
Some historical data from Credit Suisse below: MLPs are off 14% this month, pretty bad. Subsequent performance (no ...READ MORE
Shock, Part 2 (The Asset Allocator's Dilemma) 11-28-2016
In Shock (Part 1) (http://blog.angelesadvisors.com/2016/11/shock-part-1/), we looked at a possible Trump economic agenda ...READ MORE
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch