Maintaining the confidentiality of your personal financial information is very important to us at Angeles Investment Advisors, LLC (AIA).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of nonpublic personal information about you, including:
- Information from forms you fill out and send to us in connection with your investment with AIA (such as your name, address, and social security number).
- Information you give us orally.
- Information about the amounts you have invested with AIA.
- Information about any bank account you use for transfers between your bank account and your accounts with AIA, including information provided when effecting wire transfers.
- Information you have provided to the custodian bank used to custody your AIA assets.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share your personal information and we do not disclose it to anyone except as or required to manage your account or as required by law. For example, we may share information with our legal counsel as we deem appropriate and with regulators. Finally, we may disclose information about you at your request (for example, by sending duplicate account statements to someone you designate), or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
At AIA, only those employees who need your personal information to service your account will access that information. Our employees are trained to follow our procedures to protect your privacy and are instructed to access information about you only when they have a business reason to obtain it.
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGELES' INSIGHTS
Get the latest investment information and stay on top of market trends.
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch