Latest Blog: Mismatch - 03/20/2023
Santa Monica, CA
- OPERATIONS ANALYSTSANTA MONICA, CA PERFORMANCE REPORTING ANALYSTSANTA MONICA, CA
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE RESPONSES TO THE FOUR QUESTIONS BELOW IN YOUR COVER LETTER. PLEASE COMBINE COVER LETTER AND RESUME INTO ONE FILE AND UPLOAD TO APPLY.
Angeles Investment Advisors, LLC is an employee-owned investment management firm that offers strategic leadership in crafting investment programs for foundations, endowments, pensions, operating charities and families that advance our clients’ missions, values and objectives.
Angeles seeks a person to join the Operations team to focus on the firm’s proprietary fund-of-funds products and to assume responsibilities relating to back-office functions. Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented, able to take initiative, and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Client wires, capital call execution, and mutual fund, ETF, and bond trading
- Process Fund of Fund expenses and ensure proper allocations across Funds.
- Prepare and maintain quarterly client billing calculations.
- Coordinate aspects of Fund of Funds operations with fund administrators, including cash management, ETF trading, preparation/maintenance of necessary trade documentation and ongoing document requests, in addition to providing audit and tax support for the Funds.
- Prepare Angeles pooled funds performance composites according to GIPS standards.
- Serve as primary back-up for Associate Director of Operations
- Candidates must have a college degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience. Strong verbal, writing, and quantitative skills are required, as well as proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel. We are looking for a motivated and self-directed candidate. Must have ability to work well on a small team and handle multiple responsibilities.
Salary based on experience. Health and profit-sharing benefits, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein to email@example.com. Please be sure to include responses to the four questions below in your cover letter.
We recognize the challenge of starting a new role with a new company during this uncertain time. Our recruiting process for this position will be virtual. No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.
1. What is the most important quality you are looking for in your new position?
2. Why are you interested in working at Angeles Investments?
3. Administering client-related tasks such as money movement and paperwork requires attention to detail. Please give an example of successfully fulfilling a complex client request and an example of troubleshooting a problem and the related solution.
4. In this role, you will be required to work with multiple professionals across our research and investment teams, in addition to direct interaction with vendors and clients. Please describe your experience multi-tasking while maintaining focus on the details of the task at hand.
We strive build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGELES' INSIGHTS
Get the latest investment information and stay on top of market trends.
429 SANTA MONICA BLVD,
SANTA MONICA, CA 90401
375 PARK AVENUE,
NEW YORK, NY 10152
400 N. MICHIGAN AVE,
CHICAGO, IL 60611
5151 SAN FELIPE ST,
HOUSTON, TX 77056
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch