Santa Monica, CA
JOB POSTINGSPERFORMANCE ANALYST
- INVESTMENT ASSOCIATE OPENINGSANTA MONICA, CA PERFORMANCE ANALYSTSANTA MONICA, CA INVESTMENT ANALYST SUMMER INTERNSHIPSANTA MONICA, CA
Angeles is a multi-asset investment firm, founded to provide sophisticated, customized, global investment solutions to both institutional and private wealth clients. Employee-owned since its founding in 2001, Angeles oversees approximately $5.2 billion in full discretionary assets as well as $28.4 billion in non-discretionary assets. Angeles’ expertise includes investment research, asset allocation, investment policy development, portfolio structure, manager research & selection, and risk management.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client presentation material.
- Track and calculate performance metrics for investments, composites, and benchmarks.
- Provide written commentary of manager performance, economic conditions, and capital market results.
- Retrieve and organize monthly and quarterly statements for private investments, hedge funds and separately managed accounts. Maintain spreadsheets that track cash flows and market values for such investments.
- Update fund statistics within a performance software on a monthly/quarterly basis for supplemental use in client presentations.
- Assist with any ad hoc data entry requests.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills are a must, along with advanced computer skills including significant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Additional investment software experience (Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, InvestorForce) is a plus.
- One – three years accounting experience, or exposure to the investment industry is preferred.
- Prior experience with a monthly/quarterly reconciliation process is advantageous.
Salary based on experience. Health and profit-sharing benefits, CFA expense reimbursement, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter (both required) outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein and your experience in carrying out the responsibilities listed above to email@example.com.
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES