Santa Monica, CA
JOB POSTINGSINVESTMENT ANALYST
- INVESTMENT ASSOCIATE OPENINGSANTA MONICA, CA
Angeles is a multi-asset investment firm, founded to provide sophisticated, customized, global investment solutions to both institutional and private wealth clients. Employee-owned since its founding in 2001, Angeles oversees approximately $9.2 billion in outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) relationships that blend elements of full and partial discretion, as well as $22 billion in non-discretionary relationships. Angeles' expertise includes investment research, asset allocation, investment policy development, portfolio structure, manager research & selection, and risk management.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Angeles seeks a person to support the firm’s senior investment professionals in conducting the firm’s investment research and in servicing clients.
- Client Support: Support the firm’s Investment Officers on all aspects of client relationships, including review of performance reporting, preparation of investment strategy recommendations and educational presentations, as well as special projects.
- Manager Research: Support the firm’s manager research team in evaluating investment managers for inclusion on Angeles’ “Approved List” and in client portfolios.
- ESG-related Support: Work with our team to improve our qualitative assessments of investment managers and products’ environmental, social and governance (ESG) integration into investment processes and managers’ diversity and inclusion practices. Assist manager research team members in sourcing ESG and impact funds.
- Business Development: Support client service and business development efforts as needed, including assisting with preparation of finals presentations and RFPs, as well as participating in new business meetings.
- Asset Allocation: Assist in preparing asset allocation studies and investment portfolio structure analysis for clients. Work with Investment Officers at the firm to provide customized asset allocation analysis for clients and assist in drafting investment policy statements.
One to three years work experience in a finance- or investment-related capacity. Strong verbal, writing, and quantitative analysis skills are required, as well as facility with Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Candidates must be detailed-oriented, able to take initiative, and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple assignments simultaneously. The position is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Salary based on experience. Health and profit-sharing benefits, CFA expense reimbursement, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein and your experience in carrying out the responsibilities listed above to email@example.com.