Latest Blog: Earthrise or Earthset: Tho... - 06/02/2020
Santa Monica, CA
Angeles is a multi-asset investment firm, founded to provide sophisticated, customized, global investment solutions to both institutional and private wealth clients. Employee-owned since its founding in 2001, Angeles oversees approximately $5.2 billion in full discretionary assets as well as $28.4 billion in non-discretionary assets. Angeles’ expertise includes investment research, asset allocation, investment policy development, portfolio structure, manager research & selection, and risk management.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client presentation material.
- Track and calculate performance metrics for investments, composites, and benchmarks.
- Provide written commentary of manager performance, economic conditions, and capital market results.
- Retrieve and organize monthly and quarterly statements for private investments, hedge funds and separately managed accounts. Maintain spreadsheets that track cash flows and market values for such investments.
- Update fund statistics within a performance software on a monthly/quarterly basis for supplemental use in client presentations.
- Assist with any ad hoc data entry requests.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills are a must, along with advanced computer skills including significant experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Additional investment software experience (Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, InvestorForce) is a plus.
- One – three years accounting experience, or exposure to the investment industry is preferred.
- Prior experience with a monthly/quarterly reconciliation process is advantageous.
Salary based on experience. Health and profit-sharing benefits, CFA expense reimbursement, and discretionary annual bonus included.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter (both required) outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein and your experience in carrying out the responsibilities listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch