Latest Blog: Two (Percent) is a Sad Num... - 09/21/2020
Santa Monica, CA
Angeles Investment Advisors, LLC is an employee-owned investment management firm that offers strategic leadership in crafting investment programs for foundations, endowments, pensions, operating charities, and families that advance our clients’ missions, values, and objectives.
Angeles is seeking a self-motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate will work to support the firm’s development business relationships with prospective institutional investors and supporting the servicing of institutional clients. The Associate will work closely with senior team members will report to the Director of Investor Relations and Marketing.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Complete all aspects of the RFP process including, drafting, customizing, knowledge of firm subject matter experts, gathering of data, proofing, the compliance review process, compilation, and delivery
- Organize the preparation of new business presentations
- Participate with the team in a wide variety of tasks associated with business development including performance update reports, market insights, and newsletters
- Coordinate social media presence (specifically LinkedIn, although other platforms may become relevant)
- Work with external media consultants
- Review and recommend improvements to the communications process
- Assist with the invitation, marketing campaign, content and collateral production for webinars and other virtual events
- Maintain and update Client Relationship Management system (Salesforce) with marketing and prospect data, client and prospect information, and materials
- Create and produce Salesforce reports for the senior team as needed
- Maintain and update RFP software with current information. Improve the efficiency of database use and help manage marketing automation and workflow processes
- Keep a log of compliance approved materials
- Candidates should have 2-4 years of similar experience at a financial services firm; plus experience updating marketing material and working with investment-related content
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow-through and a desire to work in the financial services industry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and solve problems independently
- Strong verbal, and writing, are required, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM
Salary and title based on experience. Health and profit-sharing benefits and annual discretionary bonus included.
Interested parties should send a resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements stated herein to email@example.com. Please be sure to include responses to the five questions below in your cover letter. We recognize the challenge of starting a new role with a new company during this uncertain time. Our recruiting process for this position will be virtual. Candidates invited to an interview will be asked to take a test evaluating communication skills and attention to detail.
1. What is the most important quality you are looking for in your new position?
2. Why are you interested in working at Angeles Investments?
3. What skills are most important in a marketing position?
4. How does this position fit in with your near-term and long-term career plans?
5. Angeles is committed to diversity within our organization. How has diversity played a part in your personal or professional development?
No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.
We build portfolios of best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes. If you would like to be considered for our portfolios, please contact us using our manager inquiries form.
- MANAGER INQUIRIES
How Can We Help You?Institutional Investors
Fully resourced investment office built to manage sophisticated client investment programsPrivate Wealth
Personalized discretionary portfolio and wealth management services powered by institutional processInvestment Management
Rigorous process and a flexible platform designed to meet client needsArticles & Insights
Latest insights and perspectives from the Angeles teamContact Us
Get in touch